Saturday, August 27, 2016

let me...

let me sleep if you don't have any words to say
let me sleep as this world for me is useless to stay.
let me be in silence as there's no one to hear
let me be still just like a statue made of a clay.

you were just a stranger
then we became hard friends.
all the time i just prayed
that our friendship never ends.

now lemme sleep in silence forever
i know u won't just wake me ever.
your hand is only i want to leave never
let our bond freeze here and stay in my memory forever.

in all of the turns, you are the most beautiful change
with you i got all happiness that was out of my range.
many things i have done, for them i have deep regrets
dont know how to face you now,
but your heart is the thing i can never forget.

day after day it may disslove away
i will glow now only with your ray.
with you i had all the colors,
now its just dull, black and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment